Thursday, September 2, 2010

How i wish , Everything is Over .

Sorry Yawww fer not Updatinq my Blog ):
I'm Sad now For Whaat happinq Yesterdaaayy ,
GAAAA !
Damee Sad .
Hmm ,
I told nini Yesterday , Don't Bother to talk to me ?
I'm Sorry Bestfriend ,
If ai have been Rude to youh in anyways .
Hmmmphhhhhh .
How ai wish Everythinq is Find .
Ohh God , Help Me .
^^
To youhh ,
Youhh just to way Jeslouse ,
Do youh know that ?
Can't ai talk to youh About my Ex ?
WhatTheHell , !?
Youh say , " dee pentinq kan Shasha , Dary Putry ? "
Who say thaat seyh Putry ?
Haissshhhhhh .
Youhhh Just Showinq Yr Anger To me Everyday yawww ,
& Im Super Hate it ,
Do youh know ,
I have been Suffer in School With all that Idoit because of youh ?
Do youh know Each time I walk Past Someone ,
They will Say ,
Khytri Property ?
Each Time When i walk pass them , Or saw Them ?
World right ?
Hey Guy's , Look here yaww .
I and PutrySepet Are Just Friends ?!
Gheet It ?
Plaese Understand ,
Okaeyhhhhh ,
Best way ,
To leave youh & Ferheet Bout youh .
Kaeyhhh ,
I will do it .
& i swearr !

Ye swweeet boyy ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment